Processing Your Payments Just Got Easier
You’ve been asking…and we’ve been listening. We are excited to announce that we have integrated with PayPal, an industry leader in financial and payment services.
FareHarbor has launched a phased beta rollout of the PayPal Commerce Platform to enable payments around the world, not only for PayPal as a payment method but also for credit/debit cards and other alternative payment methods (APMs).
You can leverage some of PayPal’s robust functionalities through the FareHarbor Dashboard, such as:
- PayPal as a payment method – Customers can purchase your tours and activities through their PayPal account without needing to type in credit card information.
- More geographical coverage – Although this solution is in beta today, we hope the PayPal Commerce Platform will allow us to enable our software in new countries in the near future.
- Prepaid/contactless payments – Customers can book ahead and pay directly on tourism experience provider websites instead of in person. No additional hardware, software, or card reader is needed.
- No additional payment fees – Our Integration will not affect any standard rates incurred through your PayPal account
- Instant access to funds – With PayPal Instant Transfer, you can move funds to your eligible bank account or debit card immediately (in select countries only).
If you’re new to FareHarbor, please reach out to FareHarbor on this webpage on our website to learn more about PayPal as a payment processor and schedule a demo request. For existing clients, please reach out to email@example.com.