Effortlessly get new reviews for your business with TripAdvisor Review Express, made possible by a partnership between FareHarbor and TripAdvisor.
Perks of using Review Express:
- It’s automated! No additional work for you.
- TripAdvisor Management Center tracks email metrics.
- You have the ability to customize emails sent by TripAdvisor.
- It’s 100% free. No fees or added costs.
On average, businesses on Review Express observed a 33% increase in reviews on TripAdvisor (data was for hotels). FareHarbor companies using the program have enjoyed a significant increase in the number of reviews posted and have observed their TripAdvisor listings climb in the rankings. (And they’re still climbing!)
How does it work?
After customers enjoy your activity, they will receive an email directly from TripAdvisor encouraging them to review their experience, similar to the one below.
By providing customers with a clear and easy call to action, the email helps to increase your number of reviews, ultimately helping lead your business to a higher ranking on TripAdvisor.
How to get started
Once TripAdvisor Review Express is enabled on your FareHarbor Dashboard, you can opt in directly from your TripAdvisor account. (Not sure if your FareHarbor Dashboard is set up for Review Express? Drop us a line!)
Option 1: Opt in yourself
- Go to tripadvisor.com/reviewexpress
- Log into your account
- Click on your name in the upper right, and select “Your Business” from the dropdown
- Select “Reviews” in the menu at the top, and then click “Review Express”
- Look for the section that says “Automate,” and select “Opt In”
- Add FareHarbor as a partner
Option 2: Send us a message
Send an email to our Support Team letting us know you’d like to opt in, and we’ll walk you through it!
How soon after the activity is the email sent?
Review Express emails are sent between 24 and 72 hours after the customer’s activity ends. If no response is received, a second email will be sent after 7 days. The customer will receive no more than two emails for one booking.
What happens if the customer’s booking is cancelled?
If a booking has been marked cancelled in FareHarbor, Review Express emails will not be sent. Learn more about cancelling bookings.
What if the customer didn’t show up?
If all customers on a booking have been marked as no-shows, TripAdvisor Review Express emails will not be sent. Learn more about no-shows and follow up emails.