Business Intelligence Analyst (Denver, CO)
FareHarbor is seeking a hard-charging reporting specialist to work as a part of our Business Intelligence Team. If you’re highly curious, deeply analytical, and have a proven ability to leverage data to drive business decisions, we need you to transform our use of data throughout the organization.
FareHarbor is a startup that’s single handedly changing the activity market. Watch a 2-minute video about FareHarbor here: https://vimeo.com/96818288
- Works with customer relations teams to understand reporting needs of our clients and provide sustainable timely solutions
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports to a variety of internal and external groups as well as perform ad hoc analysis as needed
- Continually improve reporting to facilitate improved client interaction
- Identify reporting problems and develop plans for improvement
- Be the liaison between the product team and end business users, gathering requirements for future upgrades to reporting
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong data skills – must be comfortable analyzing large quantities of data to create summaries, develop models, and extract insights
- Knowledge of database languages, SQL and PostgreSQL
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy on work output; ensures that reporting and analysis is on time and error free
- Able to work quickly and prioritize multiple projects
- Experience using data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau)
- Ability to talk to clients and explain reporting solutions.
- Authorization to work in the United States for the next five years.
- Downtown Denver office location
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% Healthcare and Dental
- 401k + Employer Match
- Apple Equipment