Director, Account Management (Denver, CO)
The Global Director of Account Management is responsible for maintaining all Account Management key initiatives across offices. The core of the role is monitoring the success of accounts retention, adoption, and growth using FareHarbor. Working in tandem with the GM and direct employees, the Global Director is responsible for executing new initiatives on the Account Management team in addition to solving for market pain points. The Global Director should have an in depth knowledge on existing tools used by the Account Management team in each market to help fine tune the success of the department. This individual is highly motivated to maintain the level of standards for working with clients as well as exploring new opportunities that could allow further growth for our clients.
- Ensure all Account Management processes are trained, adopted, and followed by Account Managers in each market.
- Work with Account Managers in new markets to understand any existing pain points or new opportunities to further the growth of our clients in the market.
- Coordinate with Gabriela Quarantiello to ensure scalability for all Account Managers in all regions.
- Maintain, organize, and add all documentation and training material relevant to the key responsibilities of an Account Manager.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of our top performing clients in each market, high risk clients in each market, and churn numbers in each market.
- Communicate any new developments or initiatives on the Account Management team with the Global Department, Global VPs, and Chief Administrative Officer’s.
- Work with other Global Director’s to ensure the client experience remains cohesive between their department and the Account Managers.
- Identify and monitor when to scale the team in our Denver, Amsterdam, and Sydney offices in tandem with the GM.
- Strong ability to be proactive in communication on the success of the Account Management department.
- An in depth understanding on the Account Management team’s responsibilities and operations.
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to problem solve with the input and guidance of others.
- A strong collaborator and team player willing to go above and beyond any normal set of expectations for the success of FareHarbor.
- High attention to detail to ensure proper execution and implementation of any new key initiative while maintaining an understanding of how the decision may impact FareHarbor or our companies bottom line.
- Impeccably organized and thorough in execution of tasks involving contributors across multiple offices.
- Highly comfortable working with data in both excel and tableau.
- Motivational leader that enjoys coaching others to help them succeed in their role.
- Routinely demonstrates FareHarbor values and commitment to the company.
Required Education and Experience
- 4-year degree.
- 1-2 years of management experience preferred.