Sales Operations Associate (Sydney, AU)
FareHarbor’s sales team is a rocket-ship of growth as we expand globally. We are looking for someone who can assist with this expansion, managing processes, and work within our CRM.
This role reports directly to the Sales Operations manager and involves a mix of process, data, creativity, and inter-departmental communication. We are looking for driven candidates that have high-energy.
- Lead analysis, allocation in a CRM
- Ensure sales processes are followed
- Analyze performance on several levels, ranging from marco analysis (office growth) to micro analysis (individual sales performance).
- Track data points throughout sales process and identify areas for improvement
- Assist with ad-hoc administrative projects associated with general operations and client onboarding
- Communicate with salespeople on a daily basis regarding prospective clients targeted in the CRM.
- Work closely with Sales Managers to communicate information about the sales process and salespeople in the office. This can range from a new strategy, to specific accounts of interest.
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- High attention to detail
- Impatient & comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize ongoing work
- Proven success with managing projects independently and innovating within a prior role
- You have high energy
- The words “I can’t” are not in your vocabulary
- Are proficient with Excel
- You have prior sales ops experience