Senior Full-stack Engineer
Full time, on-site senior full-stack engineer
Hiring in Amsterdam, NL and San Francisco, CA
FareHarbor, a Booking.com Company, is looking for a full time, on-site full-stack engineer to join our product team in Amsterdam or San Francisco. We’re a quickly growing company with a robust product that tens of thousands of people use to run their businesses every day.
What you’ll do:
- Own the spec, design, and implementation of features in our large scale, highly dynamic web application.
- Collaborate with other product team members to gather requirements, refine designs, tackle technical challenges, resolve issues, and launch features.
- Work across the stack to develop scalable, performant, well-tested solutions.
- Improve our massive suite of automated tests.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Have 4+ years experience working with large-scale production codebases.
- Have experience working with AngularJS and Django.
- Care about solving problems and doing right by our users.
- Be able to think holistically from a product standpoint.
- Be eager to learn whatever necessary to tackle problems head-on.
- Be passionate about getting things right.
- Be comfortable with a fast-paced startup environment.
- Be open to agile development methodologies.
- Competitive compensation
- Awesome vacation policy
- Flexible hours
- Health insurance options
- Beautiful, modern office
- Competitive parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- $1,000 annual learning stipend
- Work at a rad company
If possible include references to a project you’ve written — a Django project, a Node module, a video
game with nifty in-game currency, anything that characterizes the kind of work you like to do.
FareHarbor is in the outdoor activities space for a good reason — many of us absolutely love getting
out there! Whether you love the beach, chase storms in the mountains, ride bikes through the headlands,
or otherwise value time spent enjoying Northern California, you’ll fit right in.