Customer Support Analyst- Spanish (Denver, CO)
The FareHarbor Support Team is looking for a Customer Support Analyst to join the Denver, CO office. Our Support Team is committed to providing our clients the best in class technical support. Optimistic and energetic, our Customer Support Analysts gracefully handle inbound requests from our clients via both email and phone.
Customer Support Analysts are natural problem solvers and proactive in their approach to providing a top-notch FareHarbor experience. If you have strong communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills, we need you to be a part of the FareHarbor Support Team. This position does not require any programming experience and all candidates will receive hands-on training.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Genuinely committed to delivering best in class customer/technical support.
- Able to work closely and effectively with others.
- Patient, curious, detail oriented and eager to problem solve.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Shift flexibility with four 10-hour shifts per week (Monday – Sunday).
- Fluent in Spanish and English
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience working in customer / technical support.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Become an expert FareHarbor user and stay on top of all new feature releases.
- Handle inbound/outbound support issues via emails and phone calls.
- Provide exceptional support by listening, understanding the issue, and problem-solving with customers.
- Communicate across teams to ensure client needs are met.
- Provide valuable feedback to the development team.
- Contribute to the FareHarbor help documentation.
- Help develop, improve, and implement standard operating procedures.
- Paid holidays
- Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the country
- 100% paid medical and dental insurance
- 401k + Employer Match
- Downtown Denver location
- Social hours and events