Manager, FareHarbor Websites (Denver, CO)
FareHarbor is seeking a FareHarbor Sites Manager to join our growing team. This position will be responsible for managing the Web Content team and working closely with multiple departments to create an amazing experience for our clients.
- Manage team of web content specialists, who deliver on web requests for new and existing FareHarbor clients.
- Coordinate with Web Development team to scope, prioritize, and delegate requests requiring development support or site creation.
- Establish and document request and execution processes, and own the continuous improvement of those processes.
- Work with internal teams to understand business objectives
- Map and develop project plans and monitor project progress, tracking action items.
- Communicate project progress, resource needs, project risks and blockers to appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensure project deliverables align with business objectives and meet quality goals.
- Extensive website project management experience.
- Have experience working with WordPress and/or another website building platform (Weebly, Wix, Joomla, Squarespace, GoDaddy, FTP, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and understand website best practices
- Have experience with HTML and CSS
- Ability to work within a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation.
- Innovative, motivated, confident, organized, high energy team player
- Open vacation time
- Paid holidays
- 100% paid medical and dental insurance
- 401k + Employer Matching
- Central Denver location
- Social hours and events