Web Integration Specialist (Amsterdam, NL)
Join FareHarbor as a Web Integration Specialist in our Amsterdam, Netherlands office. You’ll be installing FareHarbor booking software onto client’s websites. This involves setting up anchor tags and CSS to generate high converting Ecommerce elements on websites. You’ll work with a variety of platforms including custom websites & proprietary systems as well as a variety of common & uncommon CMS systems including WordPress, Squarespace, Joomla, and more.
FareHarbor is a quickly growing company serving the activity and attractions industry with offices across the US. Watch a 2-minute video about FareHarbor here: https://vimeo.com/96818288
- Work with a variety of CMS and website builder tools to add integration to existing sites.
- Platforms we’ve seen include:
- flat HTML
- Legally authorized to work in the European Union
- Working writing/reading proficiency in French and/or Italian and/or Spanish and/or German
- Able to navigate a new system to understand how it works and how pages are generated
- An eye for design and aesthetics, some Photoshop skills is ideal
- Quick moving with a strong attention to detail and deadlines
- A resourceful self starter
- Experience with HTML & CSS
- Patient attitude
- An independent thinker with problem solving skills
- Quick learner – There’s a new CMS every day
- Ready to grow in a flexible environment
- 26 vacation days per year (based on 40 hours per week).
- Commuting allowancePension Plan
- Health Insurance Benefit
- Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
- Central Amsterdam Location
- Social Hours & Events