Advanced Bookings reports (located under Reports > Advanced > Bookings) can be used to gather important insights about your business, such as which booking source brings in the most revenue, or what percentage of bookings are cancelled during your busy season.
As with other Advanced reports, you have the option to create a report from scratch, or choose from one of the suggested reports.
- Bookings by Item: Summary of bookings grouped by item
- Bookings by User: Summary of bookings organized by the user who made the booking, then by item
- Booking Source: Summary of bookings grouped by source, such as direct, online, and affiliate
- Agents: Summary of affiliate bookings organized by the agent tagged on the booking (available if you work with affiliates)
- Desks: Summary of affiliate bookings broken down by the desk tagged on the booking (available if you work with affiliates)
- Lodgings: Summary of bookings broken down by customers’ lodging option (available if you use transportation)
- Pickup Locations: Summary of bookings grouped by pickup location (available if you use transportation)
- Booking Details: All bookings for a specific date range, along with detailed information for each
- Underpaid: All bookings for a specific date range that are not paid in full
- Cancelled: Summary of cancelled bookings grouped by item