The FareHarbor Customer Support Team is looking for adventure-loving, hard-working, outgoing people who are comfortable with technology in our Denver, CO office, especially if you are fluent in French!
### The ideal candidate is:
* Genuinely committed to delivering best in class customer/technical support.
* Able to work closely and effectively with others.
* Patient, curious, detail oriented and eager to problem solve.
* An excellent verbal and written communicator.
* Shift flexibility with four 10-hour shifts per week. * Bilingual in French
### Bonus points if you have:
* Experience with Google Analytics.
* Experience working in customer/technical support.
* Experience working in a startup environment.
* Become an expert FareHarbor user and stay on top of all new feature releases.
* Handle inbound/outbound support issues via emails and phone calls.
* Provide exceptional support by listening, understanding the issue, and problem solving with customers.
* Communicate across teams to ensure client needs are met.
* Provide valuable feedback to the development team.
* Contribute to the FareHarbor help documentation.
* Help develop, improve, and implement standard operating procedures.
* Paid holidays
* 100% paid medical and dental insurance
* Downtown Denver location
* Social hours and events