Customer Support Analyst – Denver, CO
The FareHarbor Customer Support Team is looking for adventure-loving, hard-working, outgoing people who are comfortable with technology in our Denver, CO office.
The ideal candidate is:
- Genuinely committed to delivering best in class customer support.
- Able to work closely and effectively with others.
- Patient, curious, detail oriented and eager to problem solve.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Shift flexibility with four 10-hour shifts per week.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience working in customer service/support.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Become an expert FareHarbor user and stay on top of all new feature releases.
- Handle inbound/outbound support issues via emails and phone calls.
- Provide exceptional support by listening, understanding the issue, and problem solving with customers.
- Communicate across teams to ensure client needs are met.
- Provide valuable feedback to the development team.
- Contribute to the FareHarbor help documentation.
- Help develop, improve, and implement standard operating procedures.
- Open vacation time
- Paid holidays
- 100% paid medical and dental insurance
- Central Denver location
- Social hours and events