We are thrilled to announce the launch of Tap to Pay on iPhone, a new contactless payments solution for our clients in partnership with Stripe. Streamline your in-person payments and improve the guest experience with Tap to Pay on iPhone and the FareHarbor app.
What Tap to Pay on iPhone means for FareHarbor clients
Whether you have walk-up customers at your rental station or need to add a wine charge to a dinner cruise tab, Tap to Pay on iPhone makes it easy to manage reservations and accept payments using nothing more than your iPhone and the FareHarbor app — no extra hardware needed
What you need to know:
- Works with iPhone XS or later running on iOS 15.5 or later (excluding iOS 16 beta)
- Accepts Apple Pay, Google Pay, and debit and credit cards with NFC technology
- Simple to set up with the FareHarbor iOS app
- Uses the built-in features of iPhone to keep your business and your customer data private and secure.
- Out-of-the-box functionality for anyone with a compatible iPhone
Why Tap to Pay on iPhone matters in tours and activities
As the tourism industry moves towards contactless transactions, it gives tour and activity businesses a strong incentive to adopt this latest technology.
This type of payment also allows you to perform day-to-day tasks on the go which brings your business better organization and productivity. At FareHarbor, we’re committed to providing the latest and most innovative solutions to our clients to ensure their days run smoothly and efficiently.
“Our partners are always on the move, whether it’s taking a quick walk-up reservation before jumping in the water for a snorkel tour, or coordinating with guides while standing on a canopy platform hundreds of feet in the air. With the integration of Tap to Pay on iPhone, we’re able to continue reducing the payment barrier, enabling our clients to not only do more with less, but enabling their customers to experience more of the world with less friction.”
– FareHarbor Chief Product Officer, Mark Loh
Tap to Pay on iPhone is currently available to all FareHarbor clients who are located in the United States. To find out more, visit our help page!
* Requires iPhone XS or later with iOS 15.5 or later. The Contactless Symbol is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.