Is FareHarbor Right For You? 4 Questions to Ask Yourself
Choosing the right booking software impacts everything from customer satisfaction to your bottom line, while implementing the wrong system can be costly and frustrating. If you’re wondering whether FareHarbor is right for you, you can rest assured we offer products and services to assist businesses of all sizes.
Understanding how your booking software affects every aspect of your business is essential to your growth and success. Start by asking yourself these four questions to see if FareHarbor is the right choice for you.
1. How will FareHarbor help my business grow?
Your growth is our growth. That’s why we emphasize learning industry best practices and optimizing your website and Dashboard to help you achieve success. From the moment you get started with FareHarbor, you have access to a dedicated team that works with you to interpret your analytics, optimize for conversions, and improve the customer experience.
We also offer a variety of resources to help you grow your business:
- Expand your reach with the FareHarbor Distribution Network, which makes it easier than ever to partner with fellow FareHarbor businesses to sell each other’s tours and activities.
- Connect with industry thought leaders on the latest booking and travel trends at FareHarbor Spark, our annual conference.
- Simplify the process of working with online tour agencies (OTAs) through FareHarbor Connect. We remove the burden of establishing multiple contracts so you can enjoy a seamless experience.
- Access checklists, webinars, and detailed how-to guides on a variety of topics through FareHarbor Compass, our learning hub available exclusively to FareHarbor clients.
2. What special features do I need in a booking software?
We know that no two businesses are the same, which is why we’ve cultivated a suite of unique features to solve your most important problems. Whether you need to streamline the way you communicate with your customers or adjust your pricing throughout the year, FareHarbor’s features can address your most pressing online booking pain points.
- Health and safety features: Keep guests updated on the latest safety mandates or policy updates.
- Advanced reporting: Track bookings, access net income, and collect customer email addresses.
- Tracking for partner bookings: See booking information from affiliates without manually entering the data yourself.
- Digital waivers: Ask guests to sign safety waivers in advance and save time during check-in.
- Seating assignments: Build custom seat maps for your tour vehicles or vessels. Read more about seating assignments.
- Deposits: Collect partial payments ahead of the tour.
- Resource management: Keep track of your equipment and guides so you never overbook.
- Canned messages and texting: Easily communicate with tour guests before and after the activity.
- Mass availability updates: Make changes to multiple availabilities at once and save time.
- Price scheduling: Easily change prices throughout the year (e.g. increase prices during your busy season).
3. How long will it take to get set up on FareHarbor, and do I have the necessary resources?
From mapping out products to setting up pricing, using a new booking software is a big undertaking, not to mention that the decision to do so will affect your business for years to come.
With FareHarbor, you don’t need to stress about the setup process. We make integrating with your website quick and easy, updating your site to add availability calendars, calls to action, and other finishing touches that will boost conversions. We build your Dashboard and get you trained up in no time so you can resume your daily operations with ease.
4. What if I need assistance?
As a business owner, you want to know that you can reach your reservation system team at a moment’s notice. You’ll sleep easy knowing FareHarbor provides 24/7 multilingual customer support. If you’re more of a DIYer, our extensive Help Center offers all the answers you need for self-service.
Tour operators expect customizable solutions, excellent customer service, and a seamless booking reservation service. If that sounds like what you’re looking for, get a live demo with one of our account managers today.